Cirrus Health clinicians specialise in working with our senior community. We understand that our clients want to maintain their independence, freedom of choice, dignity and self-determination. We work closely with our clients to develop plans closely aligned with these goals.
- Integrated pain management programs under ACFI 12.3, 4a & 4b for aged care clients
- Visiting Health professionals for private consultations and ongoing treatment needs
- Post-illness or post-surgical rehabilitation
- Mobility assessment and reviews
- Falls reduction through individual or group therapy plus staff training
- Wellness workshops
- Health education
- Initial and functional needs assessment
- Environmental modifications assessments
- Falls risk and prevention assessments and training
- Manual handling assessment and training
- Assistive technology and equipment prescription
- Pain management
- DVA services
EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY / CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT
- Physical and functional assessment
- Monitored exercise programs – group and individual
- Lifestyle modification and self-management support
- Behavioural modification strategies
- On-going review consultations
- Regular communication and reporting to medical professionals
- Practical and individualised expert nutrition advice
- Dietary treatments covering a broad range of medical conditions and situations which benefit from nutritional therapy and dietary modification including: over/underweight, unintentional weight loss, texture modified diets, diabetes, cancer, food intolerances, IBS, bowel complaints and cardiovascular disease
Want to know more?
We can tailor a service package to suit your budget and needs.
Mobile Therapy Service
Servicing the greater Brisbane area and Northern NSW, consumer directed home care is about choice and flexibility.